· Fluency in English and French (written and spoken)
· Minimum 1 year professional experience in analytic role
· A bachelor’s degree in business administration or international business management or equivalent
· Procurement experience can be a plus
· Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end acquisition project cycles
· Experience in online sourcing platforms such as Ariba, nice to have
· Ability to identify and develop efficient ways of handling data problems within critical timelines
· Ability to work with large quantities of data and convert it to a comprehensible result
· Focus on automation, processes and innovation
· Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
· Support Sourcing Manager / Subject Matter Expert in strategic sourcing projects
· Design and implement cost savings projects across multiple categories and/or sub-categories starting with defining project scope with stakeholders through to strategy and opportunity assessment, tender and supplier negotiations, stakeholder recommendation and supplier/contract enablement
· Facilitate documents and forms to complete supplier evaluations and contracting
· Regularly engage with customers’ stakeholders and senior stakeholders to drive and communicate progress and signoff on project milestones
· Proactively eliminate critical path road blocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution
· Take steps to proactively mitigate project risk as defined/required in project plan. Ensure stakeholders clearly understand what risks will or will not be mitigated
· Where appropriate, ensure project members effectively manage dependencies, budgets, and schedule
· Ensure the project stakeholders’ expectations are understood and managed
· Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, perform supply-market research and conduct pricing audits and impact analysis for the pursuit of continuous cost improvements.
· Work collaboratively with suppliers and customer stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost and performance improvement strategies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.