Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00503966 00503966_en
Provide contracting support to Legal Global and/or Regional Service Centers personnel and internal clients at all levels and various locations. This support may include, but is not limited to, contracts review, assessment of risks/issues in the contracts, application of different tools and other duties as assigned.
- University degree in law. Combination with business or commercial degree is an advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in the contract management/procurement/legal field
- Availability to travel - Travel as required. Trainings provided abroad
- Fluency in English, including legal English;
- Fluency in German;
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?