Provide contracting support to Legal Global and/or Regional Service Centers personnel and internal clients at all levels and various locations. This support may include, but is not limited to, contracts review, assessment of risks/issues in the contracts, application of different tools and other duties as assigned.
- Work with consulting and outsourcing contracts, contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation;
- Review of contractual documents;
- Providing support and cooperation to local and/or international project teams, CM teams or Legal Professionals from other countries;
- May generate reports required to monitor contract compliance;
- Assists in identifying and resolving contract management issues and proposing solutions for approval;
- May work under supervision or independently on smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
- Independently applies applicable internal tools and techniques onto assigned projects
- University degree, Law or Business
- Minimum 3 years experience in general contract management, legal or procurement preferred. Previous experience in Contract Management is a plus
- Ability to review and understand small/medium and less -complex contracts and agreements
- A professional, positive attitude
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to respond to last minute changes
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Able to work under pressure
- Understands basic contracting principles (legal background is an advantage)
- Fluent in English language and German
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.