Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00502237 00502237_en
· Contact customers via e-mail/phone/fax and initiate collection activities;
· Identify and collect payment of overdue invoices through proactive planning, prioritization and execution of daily call cycles;
· Provide necessary information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
· Manage the customer portfolio within the agreed credit terms and credit limits;
· Meet cash collection targets keep up-to-date;
· Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures;
· Input notes on payment agreements and diarize follow-up actions;
· Reinstate accounts when payment is received;
· Initiate Collection Agency activities, providing collection data and contact details to the Collection Agency;
· Instigate legal proceeding (in-house or external) for accounts that require legal resolution.
· Flag invoices that relate to doubtful balances to be written off and input notes why the balance is not collectable;
· Register invoice disputes;
· Follow escalation routes, adhere to laid down procedures and proactively identify problem areas and propose likely solutions.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.