Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00490256 00490256_en
The Warranty Claims Assessor is responsible for reviewing selected warranty claims submitted by dealers and decide if a claim can be reimbursed or not.
• Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically
• Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system
• Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines
• Performs claim assessment and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly.
• Documents verification and customer information in data capture tool and when needed, transfers claim/ticket to responsible party for resolution.
• University degree
• Fluent French (both spoken and written)
• Very good command of English
• PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?