- Job description
The evolution of the Business Process Services is creating a world of cutting edge, new and exciting opportunities for creative, talented innovators like you!
Join Accenture Business Process Services as experienced Recruiter and get the chance to work and grow by helping to tell Accenture story and engaging with top talent in the market!
· Manage full cycle recruitment for 70-100 hiring requisitions per year in specific fields (Procurement, F&A, Client experience etc.) from capturing& validating the demand, sourcing, candidate management, offer management, background checks to pre-onboarding engagement of new joiners;
· · Influence and guide hiring leaders to leverage the best practices in hiring;
· Partner closely with Business Leads and HR, Compensation, Employer Branding colleagues to facilitate a holistic approach to demand/supply challenges;
· Hunt, farm and engage with unique and/ or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques;
· Provide a seamless, uniform, “just like you would want it” candidate experience;
· Drive employment offers discussions by partnering with hiring managers and working cross functionally with HR and Compensation teams;
· Actively participate in either awareness or sourcing events and project a realistic image of BPS organization to the external market;
· Provide pipeline updates, ideally proactively, maintain data integrity in multiple internal systems.
What do you receive in return?
- Large and attractive benefits pack such as: flexible benefits, meal tickets, gym, transportation, additional days off and many other.
- Work alongside smart people like you within a culture of high performance with a strong sense of togetherness, a relaxed atmosphere and a sense that whatever the problem might be, that anything is possible;
- Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;