• 5+ years of experience in IT software development/testing;
• University degree;
• Proven experience in project/people management;
• Advanced English language knowledge;
• Good time management skills and ability to prioritize;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill;
• Independent work style and pro-active approach.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Agile Coaching and / or Agile Delivery experience for software development teams;
• Product Development Experience (Automotive, Aerospace experience a plus);
• Experience with ALM processes;
• Strong organization, change management, including written & oral communication, stakeholder engagement, project management, conflict resolution, etc.;
• Strong coaching skills;
• Experience with using and/or configuring Agile ALM Tools (experience with JIRA, Plastic SCM, Polarion are preferred);
• Embedded Software and/or Solutions Development are preferred. Aerospace, Defense, Medical Device or CMT industries as well as automotive would be targets;
• Embedded Software and/or Embedded Platform Testing experience are preferred.