Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00469363 00469363_en
- Provides first level IT Support to multiple clients supported out of Romanian Service Desk. Performs initial level of problem identification and attempts resolution
- Must maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries, take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Ensures that correct resolutions are found and involves appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job and other training courses
- Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support in the Service Desk knowledge base.
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and is able to achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Develops and maintains knowledge of BMC Remedy (incident tracking system), AIDU and of the Service Desk procedures and business environment
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to feedback.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Professional skills: problem solving/ troubleshooting, analytical, written and oral communication, administrative and organisational- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Technical expertise in the following: Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Network Connectivity, Print Services, Hardware, Microsoft Outlook client and OWA.
- Ability and desire to build additional technical skills
- Ability to interact effectively with others in a team environment
- Ability to follow instructions to produce desired results
- Aptitude to manage many tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with broad range of experience levels
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.