Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00469363 00469363_en
- Provides first level IT Support to multiple clients supported out of Romanian Service Desk. Performs initial level of problem identification and attempts resolution
- Must maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries, take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Ensures that correct resolutions are found and involves appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job and other training courses
- Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support in the Service Desk knowledge base.
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and is able to achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Develops and maintains knowledge of BMC Remedy (incident tracking system), AIDU and of the Service Desk procedures and business environment
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to feedback.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Professional skills: problem solving/ troubleshooting, analytical, written and oral communication, administrative and organisational- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Technical expertise in the following: Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Network Connectivity, Print Services, Hardware, Microsoft Outlook client and OWA.
- Ability and desire to build additional technical skills
- Ability to interact effectively with others in a team environment
- Ability to follow instructions to produce desired results
- Aptitude to manage many tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with broad range of experience levels
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?