Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00459769 00459769_en
· Experience as a consultant
· Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, - Service, and/or Marketing issues
· 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and VisualForce development
· Strong knowledge of SOQL
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Advanced knowledge of English language
· Experience with Agile development practices is a plusTravel availability
Typical tasks on the project as a Consultant (Functional expert), you may work on are:
Work from Slovakia or from Client Location based on the project setup.
Be responsible for defining the project processes and application use cases. Use your skills and expertize to come with new, innovative solutions. User your previous experience to avoid mistakes and delays.
Work on complex design tasks, configure Proof of concepts, prepare presentations for the client. Organize sessions focused on analysis of client requirements and prepare the solution roadmap as much of available features as possible.
Use Accenture methodology and define project standards, delivery timelines and quality assurance process.
Cooperate closely with the client and technical team members. Analyze his requirements from functional point of view and prepare estimates for the new solutions.
Monitor all project outcomes and ensure that everything is delivered on time and aligned with project standars.
Manage team of people with different seniority and skills and ensure effective collaboration.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.