We are searching for a reliable, dynamic and experienced software developer to take over the following responsibilities:
• Analyse requirements, design solutions and develop software artefacts
• Interact with our clients to understand their needs
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Positive attitude
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Deep knowledge of multiple Java frameworks (Spring, Struts, EJB, JTA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS) and application servers ( Glassfish, WebLogic)
• Object oriented analysis and design using design patterns
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate),
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.