· • To create and change Purchase Orders based on client’s requirements
• Resolve PO related issues and enquiries
• PO change process execution based on the client’s requirement
• Clarification of queries with suppliers and requestors/Strategic Buyers
• Approval flow follow up
• To provide first line support for all users enquiries within the applied application to achieve SLA targets and maintain the appropriate control environment
• To provide a second line support for the processing team based on Customer Service Lead instruction
• Administrative support for client
▪ Verify Purchase request quality and correct buying channel
▪ Align with requestors on missing details and completion of purchase request
▪ Create Purchase requisitions
▪ Resolve any PR/PO related issues or enquiries
▪ Execute PO change activity, work with the business line
▪ Support the client with different administrative activities
▪ Provide consistent support to customer
▪ Initiate follow-up calls
▪ Coordinate with requestors/Strategic Buyers for incident resolution
▪ To pick up the telephone promptly as a priority over all other activities
▪ To answer incoming calls in the required time
▪ To provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
▪ Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
▪ Escalate customer issues as required to Supervisor
▪ Recommend updates to procedures and user guide to team lead
▪ Escalate any vendor disputes
▪ Strong understanding of the SLAs
· Fluent in English and Russian (B2-C1)
· Organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
· Time management and administrative skills
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment.
· Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Team player with interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.