Job Location: Cluj Napoca
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00432480 00432480_en
If you enjoy OO programming and solving complex puzzles, you’ll love working with Quintiq.
The Quintiq application suite is a standard software that solves the complex Supply Chain Planning & Optimization (SCP&O) challenges of any business in any industry.
It offers customers all the benefits of standard software, with all the advantages of a fully configurable solution.
As a Quintiq Specialist, you’ll be working in small to bigger project teams to help some of the world’s most successful companies achieve their business goals. Your solid technical solution design and intuitive user interface support your customers in making the right decisions in optimizing their operations.
We’d like you to be a team player who can take ownership of the technical side of customer implementations.
· Get familiar with the Quintiq software and its internal programming language, Quill;
· Deliver solutions based on the core design principles;
· Document the conceptual, logical and technical architecture for the project;
· Implement cutting edge industry solutions for challenging customer problems;
· Support customers throughout implementation projects in both technical and functional aspects;
· Take ownership of your solution, and be responsible for overseeing the implementation and testing at different stages of the project;
· Bring top notch problem solving skills to a variety of computer science relates problems;
· Be a vital part of the solution designing team;
· Troubleshoot blocking problems for customers and team members
· Experience with object-oriented modeling (UML) and programming languages such as Java, C++, C#, VB.NET;
· Knowledge of Quintiq and the Quill programming language is considered a plus;
· Sound judgment in software technology (.NET, OSGi), data representation (XML, JSON);
· Affinity with databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and interface technologies (e.g., SOAP, MQ, JMS, ODBC) is a plus;
· Knowledge of optimization techniques in operations research and artificial intelligence (linear programming, genetic algorithms, heuristic search techniques, constraint programming, etc.) is considered a plus;
· Fluency in English. In addition, knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus
· A bachelor, master's or PhD in computer science, operation research, industrial engineering, computational engineering, mathematics or equivalent exposure to the IT industry
· High abstraction, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
· Pro-active, flexible reliable and solution-oriented attitude
· Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
· Innovative projects for prestigious clients
· Exposure to the latest technologies
· Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
· Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Join Accenture Industry X.0 a new and innovative practice within Accenture, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
To find out more about Accenture visit our pages and our web site:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.