Job Location: Cluj Napoca
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00432480 00432480_en
If you enjoy OO programming and solving complex puzzles, you’ll love working with Quintiq.
The Quintiq application suite is a standard software that solves the complex Supply Chain Planning & Optimization (SCP&O) challenges of any business in any industry.
It offers customers all the benefits of standard software, with all the advantages of a fully configurable solution.
As a Quintiq Specialist, you’ll be working in small to bigger project teams to help some of the world’s most successful companies achieve their business goals. Your solid technical solution design and intuitive user interface support your customers in making the right decisions in optimizing their operations.
We’d like you to be a team player who can take ownership of the technical side of customer implementations.
• Get familiar with the Quintiq software and it's internal programming language, Quill
• Deliver solutions based on the core design principles
• Document the conceptual, logical and technical architecture for the project
• Implement cutting edge industry solutions for challenging customer problems
• Support customers throughout implementation projects in both technical and functional aspects
• Take ownership of your solution, and be responsible for overseeing the implementation and testing at different stages of the project
• Bring top notch problem solving skills to a variety of computer science relates problems
• Be a vital part of the solution designing team
• Troubleshoot blocking problems for customers and team members
• A bachelor, master's or PhD in computer science, operation research, industrial engineering, computational engineering, mathematics or equivalent exposure to the IT industry
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented, multicultural environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Professional Skill Requirements:
• High abstraction, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Pro-active, flexible reliable and solution-oriented attitude
• Good team player
• Experience with object-oriented modeling (UML) and programming languages such as Java, C++,C#, VB.NET
• Knowledge of Quintiq and the Quill programming language is considered a plus
• Strong communication skills -both written and verbal, especially in an environment of top professionals
• Fluency in English. In addition, knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus
• Knowledge of optimization techniques in operations research and artificial intelligence (linear programming, genetic algorithms, heuristic search techniques, constraint programming, etc.) is considered a plus
• Sound judgment in software technology (.NET, OSGi), data representation (XML, JSON)
• Affinity with databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and interface technologies (e.g., SOAP, MQ, JMS, ODBC) is a plus
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.