Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00387119 00387119_en
Automation developer is expected to take ownership of full automation application development and deliver the expected solution in time and quality expected. The applicant will show excellent analytical skills, knowledge of solid programming principles and broad knowledge of technologies and programming languages. The developer is expected to be able to design the application and functionalities based on the business description.
Junior applicant is expected to work independently, more experienced applicant to supervise/ mentor a team of junior developers.
* Analyze business problems, develop technology solutions to these problems and manage the project through its life cycle
* Provide primary support for assigned systems and applications; provide backup support for other systems as needed.
* Build simple utilities or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications
* Work independently with limited support
* Supervise all application development phases, including testing and documentation
* Technical University degree
* Strong programming and OOP basics
* Basics of .NET (C#) and .NET framework application development
* Proven experience with programming (preferable in Java / .NET (C#, VB, etc.)/ VBA / HTML/ SQL)
* Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express it in UML or other modelling language
* Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel) including macros creation
* Experience with automation technologies (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Fusion, Jacada, etc) are very welcome
* Quick learner, looking for new challenges
* Fluency in English
* Strong communication skills
* Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Travel availability
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?