Job Location: Cluj Napoca
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00375422 00375422_en
Join Accenture Digital!
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
To find out more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.
• At least 2 years of experience in IT software testing;
• University degree;
• Proven experience in project management and/or team leading;
• Advanced English and German language knowledge;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Experience in writing test approach;
• Usage of risk-based approach;
• ALM experience;
• Experience in different Testing models (Agile, V-Modell and Waterfall);
• ISTQB certificate is an advantage;
• Experience in automotive industry is an advantage;
• Experience working with distributed teams and offshore
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Good time management skills and ability to prioritize;
• Attention to details and sense of responsibility;
• Independent work style and pro-active approach.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.