Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00314778 00314778_en
- Automatic and Manual Payment Proposal and Posting
- Payment Batches
- Clearing of payments suspense account
- Reconciliations of Suspense Accounts
- Direct Debit payments
- Month End Closing Processes
- Booking journal entry
- Maintenance of Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice
- Master data creation and modification
- Fixed asset
- Posting invoice, payments, master data, journal entries
- Handle the queries/issues as per the requests
- Respond/resolve the issues within deadlines
- Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures
- Ensuring the reporting metrics in place and delivered as per the schedules
- Educational background in economics, accountancy or finances;
- Very good German and English communication skills (written & spoken) ;
- Experience in accountancy or financial area- would be a plus;
- General Ledger experience would be a plus
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment ;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- Team player;
- Responsibility and accuracy;
- Flexibility, especially in the closing periods;
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?