In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients.
As an “Accenture Banking Transformation and Platform Services” team member you will have the experience in the implementation of software banking solutions in the Core Banking, Payments, Cards and Trade Finance business space, leading functional design teams managing mixed skills teams composed of IT, business and operations analysts.
- You’ll be helping our Banking clients transform through technology leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of the digital technologies.
- You will guide your clients through the consideration of complex Technology transformations to help clients build, transform and operationalize IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- You will help define and implement multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API and ecosystem platform capabilities.
- Design new business and technology processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings.
- Translates the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into clearly defined solution approaches.
- Participate in diagnosing the problem and planning and leading the transformation.
- Implement programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new software solutions.
- Leverage Accenture’s methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes.
What we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree holders, in one of our preferred Majores: Management, Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar.
- Experience within the Banking Industry in one or multiple business domains covered by “Accenture Banking Transformation and Platform Services” team.
- Relevant experience in any of the payment engines platforms such as Finastra, FIS, Fiserv, Volanté, ICON Solutions or any other platform.
- Relevant, hands-on experience in any of the existing issuing platforms such as TSYS, FIS, Fiserv/FirstData VisionPlus/First Vision, Openway Way4, Nets, equensWorldline, SIA/Nexi, ACI and/or any other platform.
- Clear understanding of Payments Schemes (SEPA, SWIFT, TARGET2 and others) and functional workflows (focused on the outgoing and incoming workflows).
- Clear understanding of Cards functional framework, from acquiring to issuing, but specially in the issuing and processing side.
- Experience in platform integration with international and/or local card schemes.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches, and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable in a post covid restrictions timeframe.
- Professional fluency in English and Portuguese is mandatory.
- Spanish or any other language is a plus requirement.
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies is a plus requirement.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Technology Strategy & Advisory Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Publicado 4 dias decorreram
Technology Strategy & Advisory Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Publicado 24 dias decorreram
Salesforce Senior Developer
Business & Technology Integration
Publicado há mais de um mês
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Ambiente de trabalho
Dá o teu melhor todos os dias num ambiente de trabalho que ajuda a impulsionar a inovação em tudo o que fazes.
Formação e desenvolvimento
Reserva tempo para aprender e aprende nos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de conectadas, cursos on-line e learning boards.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Os nossos mais de 600.000 colaboradores distribuídos por mais de 120 países, combinam experiência inigualável e competências especializadas em mais de 40 indústrias. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso partilhado com os nossos clientes, colaboradores, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.