Accenture is seeking a Cloud Security Manager to work from our office located in Porto (hybrid or remote working is allowed). Applicants must have Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering Degree or relevant working experience and full professional proficiency in Portuguese and a secondary foreign language. Experience and/or knowledge in other fields of Information Security (Application Security / DevSecOps, Data Privacy, Micro-services, Infrastructure Security) is valuable.
Selected candidates will take part in Cloud Security projects for global & leading companies operating different markets.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an information security field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Hands-on experience in any of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of Information security frameworks and methodologies (e.g., ISF, NIST, ISO, Open Security Architecture, Cloud Security Alliance etc.)
- Familiar working in a changing environment and to multitask
- Experience in security requirements gathering, security solutions evaluation and project management oriented.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity, including detection, prevention and response tools and processes
- Familiar with Cloud Security Solutions, both Native and third-party such as CASB, CWPP, CSPM, etc.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting.
- Basic understanding in English, in technical and business settings
NICE TO HAVE
- Cloud Providers’ Certifications at any level (Foundational, Associate or Professional)
- Cybersecurity Master or Certifications (e.g., CCSP, CISSP, CISA, etc.)
- Solve complex business problems in Cloud Security domain, working closely with other Accenture teams and large clients across Europe
- Evaluate solutions for implementation with a high degree of automation
- Determine and implement technical methods and procedures
- Definition of overall cloud security architecture
- Delivery of Cloud Security engagements
- Interact with senior management at a client
- Team and Project Management
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security and specifically in Cloud Security. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Cloud Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through organic recruitment and acquisitions. This role will be performed in the context of Accenture’s Cloud Security Centre of Excellence based in Porto.
As a member of the team, you will have access to a wide number of opportunities to work in some of the world’s largest organizations, across multiple regions, within large teams and having contact with state-of-the-art technologies and processes. It is a unique opportunity to have access to large multinational experiences with the possibility of travelling abroad in the context of work.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Account Management Specialist (PAM)
Publicado 8 dias decorreram
Digital Identity Specialist
Publicado 8 dias decorreram
Cloud Security Solutioning and Sales SM
Publicado 13 dias decorreram
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Ambiente de trabalho
Dá o teu melhor todos os dias num ambiente de trabalho que ajuda a impulsionar a inovação em tudo o que fazes.
Formação e desenvolvimento
Reserva tempo para aprender e aprende nos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de conectadas, cursos on-line e learning boards.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Os nossos mais de 700.000 colaboradores distribuídos por mais de 120 países, combinam experiência inigualável e competências especializadas em mais de 40 indústrias. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso partilhado com os nossos clientes, colaboradores, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.