In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
The Operations Consulting & Business Transformation (OPC&T) Consultant within Intelligent Global Business Services at Accenture will be responsible for analysing, co-create and advising clients on how to optimize and incorporate operational excellence into their retained/onshore operations or shared service/global service centres, leveraging transformation and continuous improvement methodologies, frameworks, and assets, helping them to embrace an Intelligent Operations Journey.
The OPC&T Consultant will be part of a European multidisciplinary network and will be involved in Specialized and Origination support in Sales, Delivery Projects (local or international) partnering with client Experts and other Accenture teams as One Accenture to understand business processes, and operational challenges, capturing the current client state (process, technology, etc.) and defining a future state solution based on disruptive and innovative initiatives (Automation, Analytics and AI) on top of process transformation, to deliver Value and Benefit to the client’s Operations processes and Organization.
OPC&T Consultant will also have strong people management skills, critical thinking, positive approach, be opened to new challenges and a solution seeker.
- Conduct high-level and detailed assessments/diagnostics and propose solutions at various stages in the lifecycle of transforming a process for retained/onshore or GBS/SSC organization, to identify process improvement opportunities using In-house and Global continuous improvement methodologies and frameworks, Accenture Operations Tech tool stacks, reengineering, Automation, AI/Analytics tools.
- Lead client discussions as OPC&T Expert to develop solutions and become a trusted transformation & innovation advisor.
- Prepare Business Case and benefits analysis, creating a Business View Solution Design.
- Help identify dependencies between processes and areas with End-to-End vision, to ensure the more adequate potential initiatives of improvements are addressed.
- Implement recommendations made off the back of Diagnostic studies for clients to realize the value/benefits estimated.
- Support clients to achieve success by enabling opportunities into their Strategy through Transformation and Change Management and identifying opportunities from Origination, Upsell and/or Cross-Sell.
- Develop relationships with clients to position Accenture as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Provide expert guidance to direct planning, control, monitoring and reporting of significant projects and program events.
- Provide coordination among Accenture and client teams, when applicable, to ensure a holistic view and “solving from the root” through E2E thinking.
- Open-minded for learning new skills and techniques, and how to apply within existing and/or new parts of Accenture.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or other area provided you have relevant experience for the function.
- 3+ years’ experience on business operational excellence, transformation, and continuous improvement, preferably in consulting environment.
- Knowledge of process improvement concepts/methodologies and tools.
- Business mindset and able to understand and deploy of Continuous Improvement methodology.
- Experience on business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Consulting and/or Shared Services process improvement experience.
- Experience in defining, revising, automating, and assessing processes.
- Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Manages medium-small sized teams, when applicable, and/or manages work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
- Able to create Business Cases and understanding its implications.
- Create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Ability to merge technology and process.
- Diligent with detail orientation.
- Excellent creativity in process design / redesign, seeking new approaches and challenging the obvious.
- Resourceful and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills - structured approach and capable of manage multidisciplinary teams simultaneously.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to deliver high-impact communication to senior audiences and build a trusted relationship.
- Positive approach, solution seeker, proactive, multidisciplinary team player and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written, presenting, creation of report outs etc.
- Domain of MS Office.
- Strong oral and written English & French communications skills (min C1 Level).
Bonus Points if:
- Experience working in a global, dynamic, and multidisciplinary environment.
- Experience delivering projects/initiatives that involve innovation.
- Experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis using quantitative skills and analytical thinking.
- Multi-domain and process expertise across global market.
- Understanding of features & functionalities of ERP technology, automation, and process mining tools.
- Experience in driving insights using visualization and analytics tools.
- Well-versed in Design Thinking expertise.
- Well-versed in Project Management.
- Lean Six Sigma – Green or Black Belt Certification.
- Spanish, French, or German language domain.
- Proactivity, autonomy, versatility, long-term vision, analytical capacity, time management and interpersonal relationships, are competencies that we value.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Ambiente de trabalho
Dá o teu melhor todos os dias num ambiente de trabalho que ajuda a impulsionar a inovação em tudo o que fazes.
Formação e desenvolvimento
Reserva tempo para aprender e aprende nos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de conectadas, cursos on-line e learning boards.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Os nossos mais de 600.000 colaboradores distribuídos por mais de 120 países, combinam experiência inigualável e competências especializadas em mais de 40 indústrias. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso partilhado com os nossos clientes, colaboradores, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.