We are currently seeking an experienced HR Partner who is looking for an exciting and challenging career with Accenture.
An HR Partner connects with Practice Leaders to understand the business/practice strategy and use that knowledge to coach our people, while also coaching Practice Leaders based on knowledge of our people; Provide employee support during the entire process of connecting people to projects, coaching people on “best fit” roles and works with HR colleagues to understand talent priorities and talent programs.
The HR Partner is also responsible for undertaking a critical set of HR processes like performance cycle. They help employees navigate the Accenture organization, and provide advice about broader performance and career goals.
HR Partners are the single point of contact in HR for our people and our practice leaders. Help our people thrive through building deep personalized relationships and proactively support them through their life, career and project experiences.
- Support leadership in people-matters
- Support performance achievement and promotion process
- Ensure data quality within respective group
- Coordinate integration process of new employees
- Handle employee discipline and grievances, consulting with Labour Law Team as appropriate
- Support employees throughout the HR life cycle (i.e., from onboarding through departure)
- Coach employees in specific people matters, for example flexible work arrangements, leaves of absence, transitions, development programs etc.
- Escalate issues and risks in a timely and appropriate manner
- Make/propose improvements to work
- Be a go-to-person for all Leadership-HR-specific-questions
- Prepare ad-hoc reports
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Effectively coach/counsel others
- Graduate/Master’s Degree (in Human Resource Management) or equivalent job experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in HR function/activities
- Good organizational skills, focusing on quality, processes and results
- Good negotiating and conflict management skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish (would be a plus)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.pt .
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Ambiente de trabalho
Dá o teu melhor todos os dias num ambiente de trabalho que ajuda a impulsionar a inovação em tudo o que fazes.
Formação e desenvolvimento
Reserva tempo para aprender e aprende nos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de conectadas, cursos on-line e learning boards.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Os nossos mais de 600.000 colaboradores distribuídos por mais de 120 países, combinam experiência inigualável e competências especializadas em mais de 40 indústrias. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso partilhado com os nossos clientes, colaboradores, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.