We are looking for a marketing program manager with solid writing, project management and stakeholder management skills who can help provide oversight and direction across multiple acquisitions as they move to close.
The role is to help direct the Marketing + Communications (M+C) workstreams as they move to PMI. This role will work across these deals simultaneously, helping drive the changes required to support the initial integration stages of deals. The role will see the individual ensuring that each M+C deal team is working through the processes outlined in the PMI playbook that is relevant to each specific deal.
The candidate must quickly understand and analyze complex information and communicate to support these deals, and be inspired by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. They will need to be able to remain calm under pressure and collaborate effectively across multiple global teams.
- Ensure an M+C PMI budget request is submitted for every deal during due diligence.
- Work with the appropriate teams to ensure every acquired company’s websites, clients comms, etc. are compliant with Accenture’s global Data Privacy and GDPR policies and requirements.
- Work with every acquired company’s Marketing lead/team to update the Acquisition’s outstanding M+C digital and print assets and touchpoints, including things such as boilerplate(s), templates (presentations, sales materials, etc.), business cards, merchandise, signage, etc.
- Schedule and conduct an M+C Workshop to kick-off brand and marketing integration and share current strategies; plans; budget information; and any current committed activities (e.g. retainers, sponsorships, etc.) and upcoming renewals, and agree a series of milestones and KPIs.
- Build, manage and execute a coordinated M+C integration strategy and plan of internal and external activities and assets, including thought leadership, case studies, events, social, digital, sales and sales support materials in collaboration with the acquired company’s Marketing lead and Business Leadership.
- Proactively track and update all M+C activities associated with PMI phase, manage associated agreed budget, and track progress of the agreed brand strategy against agreed milestones and measures of success.
- General marketing and communications experience.
- Solid project management skills required.
- Strong stakeholder management skills required.
- Previous M&A/V&A experience is strongly desired.
- Previous Accenture experience is strongly desired
- Experience working on a global team across multiple time zones is desired.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, prefer in marketing & communications, journalism or related.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience in marketing and communications, preferably with some experience in the technology; experience in applying marketing concepts; branding and message development skills.
- It is important to note that this role requires flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, especially around crunch phase of deal such as launch day and pre-scheduled global meetings.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences including Accenture employees, leadership and acquired company employees.
- Strong organization, program and time management and skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones, tight deadlines and communicate status on concurrent projects.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, conflict management and executive stakeholder management skills.
- Willingness to participate in virtual meetings outside of regular business hours to accommodate other time zones.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time, and able to prioritize workload and activities.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to digest complex information.
- Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.pt .
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote) - Polish
Business Process Delivery
Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote) - Swiss
Business Process Delivery
Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote) - Dutch
Business Process Delivery
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Ambiente de trabalho
Dá o teu melhor todos os dias num ambiente de trabalho que ajuda a impulsionar a inovação em tudo o que fazes.
Formação e desenvolvimento
Reserva tempo para aprender e aprende nos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de conectadas, cursos on-line e learning boards.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Os nossos mais de 500.000 colaboradores distribuídos por mais de 120 países, combinam experiência inigualável e competências especializadas em mais de 40 indústrias. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso partilhado com os nossos clientes, colaboradores, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.