Quality Lead Profile - CL 8
- With an overall experience of 12 to 14 years, at least 5+ years of leadership experience in managing Quality of complex processes (T&S preferred)
- Good to have Trust & Safety quality experience related to overall content moderation
The Quality Lead (QL) will be responsible managing Quality as required by Client and will be available during Client regular business hours to respond to Client representatives The QL will identify the process gaps, coach Managers & QA team, test Quality of new Product launches The QL will direct and oversee RCAs, CAPA, FMEAs etc. to improve Quality of the Process The QL will establish and execute departmental/organizational goals, strategies, policies, procedures The QL will analyze processes end-to-end and create diagnostics using Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to identify improvements The QL will provide overall management support for Client teams via close coordination with Process Managers and team leads Duties will include, but are not limited to oversight of training of agents, guideline dissemination, calibration exercises, guideline streamlining, VSMs, etc. The QL is responsible to track and provide reports of service levels for all levels of the organization to Client Program Managers at regular intervals, and proactively work with Client Program Managers to resolve non-performance The QL should have in-depth Process knowledge & get process certified, take accountability of process revamps, launches and workflow redesigning as per client requirements.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Knowledge and Use of Tools
- Understand Client ask, exhibit value ad thought process and lead initiatives be it technical (involving but not limited to knowledge of SQL, writing queries for data analysis, trending) delivery or Process oriented to achieve the objectives
- Should have strong knowledge of Quality tools & Measurement methodologies – precision/recall, minor/major, FPY, etc.
- Demonstrates proficiency using Google Docs, Spreadsheets and Slides
- Highly skilled in preparing RCAs and other Quality drafts and possessing coaching ability to groom other Quality Leads & analysts
- Demonstrates mastery of all dashboards and reporting tools to track, measure, comprehend & resolve errors & policy gaps
- Understands full scope of work for all agent roles and management structure and is able to effectively influence to obtain the support needed to run seamless Quality Program for the Account
- Responsible for providing root cause analysis for all deviation in guideline. Should be a smart articulator, along-with sound Process acumen
- Serves as liaison between Client and Accenture teams (development, operation, quality and training)
- Partners with Client Program Managers to accomplish key initiatives, pilots and experiments. Understands changes that must be made in order to accommodate evolving needs
- Ensures support structure is provided in terms of training, policy, quality etc. with smooth flow of communication between Client and other teams (including Deliver & Product)
- Liaises with Client Program Managers to ensure all measures are effectively communicated & understood
- Meets with Client’s Program Management team weekly (or as agreed otherwise), to review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly status reporting across key metrics and KPIs, as well as any emerging issues
- Ascertains that quality assurance team ensures processes are in accordance with Client’s expectations
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Ambiente de trabalho
Dá o teu melhor todos os dias num ambiente de trabalho que ajuda a impulsionar a inovação em tudo o que fazes.
Formação e desenvolvimento
Reserva tempo para aprender e aprende nos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de conectadas, cursos on-line e learning boards.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Os nossos mais de 600.000 colaboradores distribuídos por mais de 120 países, combinam experiência inigualável e competências especializadas em mais de 40 indústrias. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso partilhado com os nossos clientes, colaboradores, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.