Business Excellence Advisory Specialist
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
This role requires working closely with your team of Process Experts, Operations team, wider Continuous Improvement team and key software development teams across BPO operations to define strategy and requirements, and lead RPA/ AI/ Analytics development design through delivery and subsequent operation. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and product strategy. Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
The ideal candidate should also have experience delivering technical solutions and can focus clearly on delivery and the customers. This opportunity requires excellent people management skills, problem-solving, and communication skills. Key to success in this position is an equal passion for managing a high performing project as well as delivery of leading edge technology.
This is a multi-faceted role requiring a breadth of skills:
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Green / Black Belt certified. Good working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma techniques & statistical tools
- Hands on experience of closing Green Belt / Black Belt projects.
- Ability to train the tools and techniques of Lean / Six Sigma to operations
- Have knowledge and/or awareness of Automation tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.
- Drive prioritization and coordination with internal teams. Metric & outcomes focused with high credentials of delivery results in past around efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Clarify and drive project priorities and commitments as well as establish clear chains of project management and accountability across multiple geographic locations.
- Effectively manage stake holder expectations of clients and resolve conflicts that balance vendor and internal needs for technical, implementation, and operational issues across BPO Operations.
- Effectively communicate and function within Accenture to gain required resources and appropriate management attention/support.
- Experience delivering projects/initiatives with technical solutions.
- Experience of process transformation/re-engineering.
- Project management experience including release schedules.
- Experience managing programs in Internet products and technologies
- Experience communicating and handling cross functional programs.
- Candidates must be independent and flexible, with executive-level communication skills, a strong customer focus.
- Essential program management skills include collecting business requirements, reviewing specifications and communicating results throughout the organization.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
USA CO - Denver
Digital Marketing Senior Analyst
Marketing & Communications
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Google Cloud Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 500 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.