Regional Description: Portugal
Número da Vaga: 00771563 00771563_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business.
- Provide executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities;
- Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment;
- Serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and their organization.
- Support the operations of the local office;
- Compile, process and analyze data based on research objectives and prepare reports
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable;
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience;
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports);
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Executive Support, Administrative Assistant, Secretariat, Public Relations or Communication;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft office tools (mandatory - Word, Excel and Powerpoint);
- Perfect domain of Portuguese, Fluent English (spoken and written), good domain of Spanish is valued;
- Good interpersonal skills (relationship management, influencing, negotiating). Ability to work well and deal with all levels of management, staff, outside clients and vendors;
- Service and customer-oriented;
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and adapt to a flexible and fast-paced environment.
Começa a tua pesquisa aqui: Pesquisa por título da oportunidade, competência, nível de experiência ou cidade
Junta-te à rede Accenture Talent Connection, segue o nosso blog de Carreiras ou subscreve os nossos alertas de emprego.