Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that our organization has the people it needs to fulfill our business strategy and deliver a high-performance business agenda for our internal clients. To do this, Human Resources focuses on activities ranging from safekeeping our culture and values to development of individual people, ultimately having responsibility for our greatest asset, our people.
As an IT Talent Acquisition, you will support all recruitment activities and processes within HR department to ensure that the defined demand is met as per corporate standards.
- Meet recruitment targets by attracting & onboarding IT profiles;
- Execute sourcing strategies (agencies, career advisors, social media etc.);
- Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications;
- Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers;
- Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention;
- Communicate process, data and forms status to candidates and stakeholders as required;
- Use appropriate tools and problem-solving techniques to work with ambiguity, and pre-empt or resolve problems;
- Listen to and understand needs of others. Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients and candidates.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in recruitment (IT recruitment experience)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Social Sciences or other relevant field
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Advanced use of MS Office with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.