Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
This is an opportunity to join ACCENTURE DIGITAL as a Data Science Manager within the Applied Intelligence practice.
Applied Intelligence is intelligent technology and human ingenuity applied at the core of business across every function and process – to address our clients' most complex challenges. We combine Artificial Intelligence with deep industry and analytics expertise to help our clients embrace intelligent technologies confidently and responsibly.
- Assure technical leadership across multiple teams, understanding key technologies in order to support, guide strategy and inspire innovation
- Lead advanced engineering, data science and analytics current and/or future products, technologies and services
- Design, prototype, test and implement predictive and prescriptive analytical models
- Provide PoC’s, PoV’s and thought leadership on advanced modeling, ML, DL and AI topics
- Partner with data engineers and project managers to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Build and/or utilize toolsets and set up processes for extracting information from unstructured data
- Implements data and analytics solutions, through data science, ML, DL and AI techniques aimed at solving complex business issues and fuel new business opportunities
- Proactively provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team, assuring best practices and methods
Your Technical Qualifications
- Academic background in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience working in computer science and scientific software development, with a strong background with large-scale distributed computing environments
- 4+ years of experience in data science and business applications of techniques such as Bayesian, Markov Chain, Monte Carlo, random forests, generalized boosted models, generalized additive models, neural networks, time-series forecasting, game theory, conditional probabilities or other similar approaches
- 4+ years of experience in databases, datawarehousing, big data, data mining, data analysis and data modeling
- Qualified experience with Project Management and Agile Processes in the context of research and analytics
- Qualified experience in coding and maintaining Big Data Tools & Platforms (Hadoop, HDInsight, HIVE, PIG, …), statistical, mathematical and Machine Learning (SAS, SPSS, R, Matlab, Python, TensorFlow, Alteryx, Azzure ML, …) and query languages (SQL, NoSQL, MongoBD, …)
Your Interpersonal Qualifications
- Consultative mindset, with structured approach to deliver large and high-visibility projects
- Balance of technical skills across domains of data, math/stats, machine learning and software with the ability of connecting them to business context and value
- Self-driven with strong collaborative profile with sense of ownership, trustworthy and high-level contributor to the “big picture”, launching data science solutions for real-world applications
- A true leader, building, managing, mentoring, and inspiring teams
- Superior verbal and written communicator, expert on public speaking and presentations, translating complex mathematical and modeling to non-expert and non-technical users
- Relentless focus on execution with demonstrated ability to get things done.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Publicado 2 dias decorreram
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Publicado 2 dias decorreram
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Publicado 2 dias decorreram
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.