Accenture is looking for a number of language speakers to support one of our key global clients.
Position Description / Responsibilities:
The QA team is tasked with evaluating and ensuring quality delivery of the Client Services Team. This individual is responsible for executing QA service offerings and participating in projects & initiatives led by QA.
QA responsibilities will include carrying out required QA checks on agent productivity and reporting accordingly. Attending weekly calibration meetings with the client is required.
Training responsibilities will include delivering orientation training to new hires and maintaining knowledge levels across the team through regular refresher sessions.
Duties of the QA Analyst/ Trainer include:
- Conduct root cause and other data analysis
- Participate as project team member in problem prevention and continuous improvement projects
- Identify improvement opportunities within the SMB environment
- Act as liaison with Trust and Safety managers and Team Leads to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Provide QA progress reports to Team Leads.
- Conduct QA evaluations per client requirements
- Conduct call coaching sessions per client requirements
- Conduct Health Checks for high impact transitions, as requested
- Analyze Customer Satisfaction Survey results & recommend improvement efforts
- Act as escalation point of contact for process questions, issues and resolution
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA evaluations
- Ensure QA evaluations are delivered to SMB Agents
- Administration of the call recording and evaluation system
- Contribute to the QA Team’s development and share knowledge within the team
- Administer the QA issue repository and ensure all escalations are properly addressed
- Training delivery
- Work with business owners to define and agree comprehensive Training curricula for internal and external target audience
- BA or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of work experience working within a QA capacity
- 2+ years of work experience in a Service Desk or Call Center
- 2+ years customer service-related work experience
- 2+ years of Service Desk Operations experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Italian
- Experience in training delivery
- Ability to identify operational opportunities for improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients
- Use appropriate mannerisms/behavior when interacting with client groups and/or end-users
- Communicate comfortably with Accenture management or client points of contact.
- Escalate conflicts in a timely manner to appropriate personnel
- Mentor and coach others
- Participate and lead in analyzing operational opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to the appropriate teams for action.
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork.
- Be open and flexible to new ideas that may alter team goals
- Experience of quality assurance in a customer service environment
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 500 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.