- Redefining Competitiveness
- Global Operating Model
- Workforce of the Future
- Digital Disruption
- Defining Business Needs and the use of Analytics as an enabler to delivering outcomes, connecting outcomes to Business Value
- Interpretation of Data Science into Practical Business Application
- Next Generation Enterprise Performance Methods, using Analytics to Optimize at Each Point
- Supporting C-Suite Leaders Desire to Become Data Driven Cultures
- Enterprise Data & Analytics Transformations
Enterprise Data & Analytics professionals have a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
- Convert desired outcomes into value-based business initiatives, linking them to specific analytics, and applying interpretation methods/ techniques to create value.
- Refine and optimize client’s ability to organize and analyze Big Data to create substantial shareholder value (e.g., enterprise architecture, data lake, next gen BI, data management, et al.)
- Define analytics led performance management models spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making.
- Ability to architect enterprise-wide data and analytics transformations with varying c-suite executives (CFO, COO, CMO, etc.) as the architect of business value.
- Architect E2E Data & Analytics Operating Models (e.g., enterprise data management, reporting automation/ simplification, data science, next generation analytics technology/ platform) to support clients desire to become a data driven culture.
- Articulate the value proposition and business case for enterprise data and analytics solutions.
- Develop fluent understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the intelligent enterprise ecosystem and broader marketplace.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Strategy on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across Accenture Strategy and Accenture Applied Intelligence practices to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Enterprise Data & Analytics assignments
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Minimum of five years of combined data, analytics and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Minimum of five years of experience one or more of the following areas:
- Business Translator (identifying business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data scientist management, data science interpretation, story telling)
- Analytics led Performance models (spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, strategy development, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence practices (knowledge of how advancing digital tools and techniques are applied in enterprise data and analytics strategies and roadmaps)
- Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of business intelligence reporting solutions (PowerBI, Tableau, Microstrategy, Business Objects, etc.)
- Working knowledge of enterprise data tools and technologies
- Working knowledge of analytics techniques and technologies (statistical modeling, R, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience must include a solid understanding about the data and analytics functions, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work at the intersection of finance, business, industry, and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and emphasis on teamwork and dedication to the customer.
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong strategic thinking and team builder who is focused on driving outcomes.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
Federal - Communications Lead
USA MO - St Louis
Federal - Functional Tester
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Agile Coach
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.