Cyber Security Specialist
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for new joiners who are passionate about Technology, with the ability to adapt and with the desire to leave their mark in the biggest companies worldwide. At our side, our working teams are very creative and dynamic, promoting new ideas and critical thinking. If your mother tongue is not Portuguese, we accept candidates with fluency in French and in English.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Participation on CyberSecurity Projects
- Helping to develop the ISS strategy and helping to handle ISS incidents,
- Coordinating audit plans and developing and monitoring remediation plans,
- Advising, raising awareness, and assisting employees, project managers, and operations staff on IS security issues,
- Implementing permanent controls, defined as being under his or her responsibility in the control plan established by the CISO, and reporting results to the company’s CISO.
Details about job description:
- Prepare the inventory of components of the IS (networks, systems, SELI, RALI, etc.),
- Control the patch management and release management processes,
- Direct the implementation, evaluation, and management of computer security tools (for example, certificates), Integration of security into IT projects (risk analysis, etc.) Integration of security into business line projects (risk analysis, etc.)
- Defines the security configuration rules for IS components and checks their implementation by the production manager (as such, the ITSO may have administrator rights on critical components in certain cases),
- Guarantees flow openings (the mapping of flows is validated by the architect and provided to the ITSO) in collaboration with the ESV,
- Ensures that the business line and technical authorization process is functional and that the application methods are well defined. verifies that the technical authorization rules are properly implemented by the production manager,
- Makes sure to priorities internal hosting and oversee external hosting of websites but also establish an organization for the management of Cloud offerings, works with the CISO and the BCPM so that the issue of KOS compliance is handled.
Requirements for candidate:
- Min 3 years’ experience on a similar function in cybersecurity
- Good knowledge of principles of IT security and cybersecurity
- Skills for securing networks, Operating System Security knowledge
- Knowledge of Sailpoint, CISCO, McAfee, Darktrace, VMWare, ArcSight, CyberArk
- Cobit Certification, OWASP Knowledge
- ITIL Certification is a big advantage
- ISO 27001 certification is nice to have
- SACA CRISC is nice to have,
- SEC524: Cloud Security Fundamentals is nice to have
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Publicado 1 dia decorreu
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Publicado 1 dia decorreu
USA PA - Philadelphia
Publicado 1 dia decorreu
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.