Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
Support execution and coordination of Marketing & Communications programs directed to clients & prospects, employees, candidates, media & industry analysts, and other influencers, in alignment with the overall corporate marketing strategy. Assist in development of programs across a variety of online and print channels. Support content and message development, production, promotion and measurement across a variety of online and print channels. Accountable for team management, quality deliverables and metrics reporting. May work as part of a dedicated marketing & communications team within an Accenture business entity, or work on discrete programs across all dimensions of the business.
- Execute marketing and communications assignments for various Accenture organizational entities in alignment with the marketing and communications strategy;
- Ability to identify and distill key media messages from research and marketing material to position Accenture as a thought leader;
- Provide guidance and counsel and coordinate issues management in close collaboration with regional and global issues management teams;
- Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget;
- Support internal communications programs to maximize employee experience;
- Serve as marketing counsel and advisor for internal groups;
- Measure results from programs, and provide information on relevant metrics to program owners;
- Development of comprehensive communication programs in support of the company’s objectives;
- Oversee the execution of content and marketing collateral aligned to the strategy;
- Manage multiple projects and teams across a range of areas and business groups;
- Work in close collaboration with cross-functional colleagues to ensure consistent, integrated deliverables;
- Ensure strict adherence to all marketing & communications policies and protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degree, University Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in B2B Marketing;
- Team management skills;
- Strong business acumen ideally within Agency and/or professional services organization;
- Fluent in English.
Work Requirements – Lisbon office based.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
Federal - Sr. Cloud Developer
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Big Data Developer
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.