Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The Portugal Talent Brand team is responsible for raising awareness of the Accenture brand, core services and employer values and skills requirements to candidates and employees. Covering a wide range of marketing and communications strategies to engage, attract and retain these audiences including Targeted Media, Digital Content Marketing, Research and In-house deployment, the newly combined team provides an integrated marketing approach that aligns to the business priorities.
Working as part of the Portugal Marketing & Communications department, this role reports to the Talent Brand responsible and to the Country Marketing Director in order to deploy effective and innovative Marketing and Communications campaigns. The candidate will need to be experienced in designing and deploying communications and marketing strategy, channel and stakeholder management. A key element of the role is working in collaboration with the Human Resources Managers to maximize integration of campaign work. Also a need to be highly proactive with a flexible and collaborative work style to build credibility with a large network of key stakeholders as well as a strong talent for and experience in content marketing including social and digital marketing together with excellent writing skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- - Deliver marketing and communications strategies to the business ensuring brand values are properly reflected at all touchpoints (e.g. throughout campaigns, digital, print collateral and events);
- - Support ROI through campaign and channel reporting;
- - Drive employer brand presence with associated reporting; SEO, site analytics, reports and working closely with the Portugal Talent Brand team to ensure best practice;
- - Promote Accenture’s Employer of Choice initiatives and key messages;
- - Focus on Key Campaigns to attract experienced hired talent in the market;
- - Support specific projects with high demand of resources, such as large international deals
- - Management of budget where applicable;
- - Manage external stakeholder relationships such as suppliers and creative agencies as required.
Knowledge and skills required
- - Strong communication and marketing skills and deep overall business acumen
- - Experience working in an Agency/ Professional Services business
- - Ability to drive content creation and review, understanding how to write for and tone for different channels
- - Resourceful approach to problem solving and ability to propose creative solutions
- - Strong project management skills
- - Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
- - Strong English language skills; written and verbal
- - Able to build credibility with a large network of key stakeholders, including highest levels of leadership
Education - Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
Work Experience – All round communications and marketing experience; creation and delivery of marketing and communication strategies. Strong business acumen ideally within Agency and/or professional services organization.
Work Requirements – Lisbon office based.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.