At Accenture Digital we are leaders in digital innovation projects, collaborating with our clients from the definition of the digital vision, designing new interactive experiences that captivate consumers until their implementation in new technologies, in a logic of delivering End-to-End solutions based in Design Thinking, Agile and DevOps.
We look for motivated talents to work in an informal environment, with the opportunity to shape their future, and where learning is encouraged and valued.
Talents who want to embrace innovative initiatives, opportunities to make a difference in any industry and who want to feel the pride of being part of the transformation of customers that touch the day to day of us all.
- An informal work environment within a young, experienced, ambitious and growing team;
- Access to a world of knowledge and global team that only Accenture has in its Global Knowledge Exchange;
- Access to internal and external training in languages, technical subjects and personal and professional development;
- A flexible and unique benefit plan on the market;
- A competitive compensatory and compensatory scheme.
We invite you to visit our channel on www.youtube.com/accenturedigital and we'll highlight a video about what we're building (https://youtu.be/CrE_3TS8LNg).
What are we looking for?
Talents with experience in designing and building platform-based solutions and micro-service oriented frameworks such as Docker, Kubernettes, RedHat OpenShift and Spring Boot development.
Microservices Engineer is a key member of our organization that has the role of leading and facilitating the design and construction of high performance solutions in integrated microservice architectures with platforms for intelligence, advanced analytics and digital web and mobile experience.
Our talents are challenged daily in a context of challenging work and their role varies with the projects in which they engage.
What we hope is that:
- Lead and collaborate in designing and devising complex solutions, helping to realize customers' business requirements and their user stories in architecture, archetypes and development standards oriented to micro-services;
- Lead the design and implementation of this type of solutions, according to the best practices of design of microservices, namely Domain Driven Design;
- Lead technical teams in the development of business functionalities and architectural standards required for the solutions and when not delivered by the platform or Framework, such as Bulkhead, Circuit Breaker, Concurrency, Transaction, Versioning and others;
- Coordinate Accenture and client teams, demonstrating knowledge and practical application of good principles of design, development, scrum and DevOps;
- Build customer relationships based on trust and deliverability, helping to position Accenture as a partner.
Availability and Motivation
- Taste for constant self-learning;
- Being the evangelist of microservices in the new solutions and digital architectures;
- Help your team grow and develop to become a reference team of solutions based on micro-services in Portugal;
- Focused on goals, with availability to travel at home and abroad.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience and mastery of the functional area of design and modeling of microservices;
- Experience in requirements survey and design of technological solutions;
- Creative and analytical ability and guidance for problem solving, with a strong critical spirit in the design of components and solutions for their robustness and flexibility to evolve;At least 2 years minimum experience in project development with Docker, Kubernettes, OpenShift solutions and configuration knowledge of this type of solutions;
- At least 2 years of experience in design and development using the Spring Boot framework and Java programming;
- Project experience in DevOps, Agile and Cloud contexts;
- Experience in systems integration in digital contexts (eg, API, SOAP, JSON, gRPC) with web and mobile platforms;
- Proven ability to articulate and communicate clearly complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful way;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Passion for technological themes and trends;
Experience aspects that we consider to be differentiators:
- Mastery of additional MVC frameworks and C # and Python languages;
- Experience with configuration of some DevOps tools, namely Jenkins, Git, BitBucket, SonarQube and Nexus among others;
- Experience in larger scale microservice projects leveraging Service Mesh solutions (e.g., Istio) and API Gateway (e.g., 3Scale, Kong, Apigee, Microsoft APIM);
- Management experience.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.