Join Accenture Digital
- An informal work environment within a young, experienced, ambitious and growing team;
- Access to a world of knowledge and global team that only Accenture has in its Global Knowledge Exchange;
- Access to internal and external training, in languages, in technical subjects, personal and professional development;
- A flexible and unique benefit plan on the market
- A competitive remuneration scheme.
What are we looking for?
The Low Code iBPMS Solution Designer is a key member of our organization that has the role of leading and facilitating the design and construction of high performance solutions low code platforms, integrated with platforms of intelligence, advanced analytics and digital web and mobile experience.
Our talents are challenged daily in a context of challenging work and their role varies with the projects in which they engage.
What we hope is that:
- Lead and collaborate in the conception and conception of complex solutions, helping to realize the business requirements of the clients and their user stories in solutions low code iBPMS;
- Lead the design and implementation of these types of solutions, according to best process practices (eg, case management based process, BPMN notation, active and intelligent BAM);
- Lead technical teams in the customization and extension of this type of solutions, demonstrating a domain and knowledge of the architecture of the solution;
- Coordinate mixed teams of Accenture and client, demonstrating knowledge and practical application of good principles of Project management and scrum;
- Create customer relationships based on trust and deliverability, helping to position Accenture as a partner.
- Taste for constant self-learning;
- Being the evangelizer of technology and digital as agents of change in organizations and businesses:
- Being the evangelizer of technology and digital as agents of change in organizations and businesses;
- Help your team grow and develop to become a benchmark team in the industry in Portugal;
- Focused on objectives, with availability to travel at home and abroad.
Talents with experience in designing and building solutions based on Low Code Business rule and process engines tools such as Appian, Pegasystems, IBM Business Process Engine, IBM Operational Decision Manager and others.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience and mastery of the functional area of design and modeling of business processes of one or more industries;
- Experience in survey requirements and design of technological solutions;
- Creative and analytical ability and problem solving orientation;
- At least 3 years minimum experience in project development with Appian, Pegasystems, IBM Business Process Engine, IBM Operational Decision Manager, Bizagi, BonitaSoft and others;
- Project experience in DevOps, Agile and Cloud contexts;
- Experience in systems integration in digital contexts (e.g., API, SOAP, JSON);
- Experience in team management;
- Proven ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Passion for themes and technological trends;
- Experience aspects that we consider to be differentiators:
- Experience and certification in Appian Designer and / or Developer, BPMN 2.0;
- At least 2 years of activity development using the Agile / Scrum methodology and Design Thinking;
- Agile Certifications (e.g., Product Owner, Scrum Master, Scrum Coach);
- It is the domain of Spanish (spoken and written).
- Higher education in Sciences, Engineering or Applied Mathematics and Management, minimum degree (pre-Bologna) or masters (post-Bologna).
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.