Regional Description: Portugal
Número da Vaga: 00682665 00682665_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com
Your Technical Qualifications:
- Experience in managing websites with a big dimension (300+ pages)
- Experience with content management
- Experience with Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla or Sitecore
- Knowledge of design and implementation of landing pages (plus)
Your Interpersonal Qualifications:
- Oriented to problem resolution
- Assertive and professional posture with focus on accomplish service objectives
- Experience on managing teams and workload
- Experience on managing client expectations
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Começa a tua pesquisa aqui: Pesquisa por título da oportunidade, competência, nível de experiência ou cidade
Junta-te à rede Accenture Talent Connection, segue o nosso blog de Carreiras ou subscreve os nossos alertas de emprego.