Regional Description: Portugal
Número da Vaga: 00671539 00671539_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to learn on the job;
· Strong demonstrable skills in an OO language, ideally Java;
· Degree or similar qualification for development skills;
· Understanding of Agile methodology and ability to work in Agile environment;
· Familiarity of source control systems, ideally Git;
· Ability to work in a team and be a team player;
· Ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly.
· Familiarity with relational & non-relational databases;
· Experience with other languages, tools or methodologies;
· Experience in DevOps, microservices;
· Willing to be involved in innovation and digital transformation projects.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Começa a tua pesquisa aqui: Pesquisa por título da oportunidade, competência, nível de experiência ou cidade
Junta-te à rede Accenture Talent Connection, segue o nosso blog de Carreiras ou subscreve os nossos alertas de emprego.