Regional Description: Portugal
Número da Vaga: 00658461 00658461_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are searching for a Sitecore Developer to work in Lisbon in a team-driven environment. The candidate should have previous experience in .NET and in C# programming.
Responsibilities Include the Following
- Programming, designing and implementing solutions in a team driven environment.
- Creating customer tailored solutions using the latest technologies and practices.
- Building features in the Sitecore environment.
Our Commitment to You
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and Benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or 2 years of IT/Programming experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in developing Sitecore.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in .NET and C# development.
- Experience in OOP (Object oriented programming).
- Preferred experience with MVC.
- Experience in data-driven environments like SQL Server.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .
Começa a tua pesquisa aqui: Pesquisa por título da oportunidade, competência, nível de experiência ou cidade
Junta-te à rede Accenture Talent Connection, segue o nosso blog de Carreiras ou subscreve os nossos alertas de emprego.