Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Provide technical expert-level knowledge of IAM technologies to clients;
- Maintain and administer Access Management systems deployed and providing service to core applications;
- Understand all the support tasks related to the deployment of any IAM Technology in the clients;
- Deep knowledge of main operating systems: Linux and Windows families;
- Basic knowledge of enterprise directories such as Active Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Oracle Unified Directory, OpenLDAP;
- Basic knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts, including the following aspects of this security domain:
- Web Access Management;
- Identity Federation;
- Single Sign On;
- Understanding of REST and SOA fundamentals;
- Installation and Configuration of web and application servers, like IIS, Apache, Oracle Web Server and Weblogic, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, JBoss.;
- Basic knowledge of SQL and RDBMS such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgress SQL;
- Basic knowledge of IAM products like Oracle Identity Governance, SailPoint, Cyberak;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Other skills that Accenture will value are:
- Experience with one of the following Access Management products: ForgeRock OpenAM, Oracle Access Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, CA Siteminder;
- Basic knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards and Web Services security and related management tools.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.