Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Provide technical expert-level knowledge of IAM technologies to clients.
- Maintain and administer Access Management systems deployed and providing service to core applications.
- Understand all the support tasks related to the deployment of any IAM Technology in the clients.
Accenture requires the following specific Skills and Experience:
- Deep knowledge of main operating systems: Linux and Windows families.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise directories such as Active Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Oracle Unified Directory, OpenLDAP.
- Basic knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts, including the following aspects of this security domain:
- Web Access Management
- Identity Federation
- Single Sign On
- Understanding of REST and SOA fundamentals.
- Installation and Configuration of web and application servers, like IIS, Apache, Oracle Web Server and Weblogic, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, JBoss.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and RDBMS such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgress SQL.
- Basic knowledge of IAM products like Oracle Identity Governance, SailPoint, Cyberak
- Full professional proficiency in English
Other skills that Accenture will value are:
- Experience with one of the following Access Management products: ForgeRock OpenAM, Oracle Access Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, CA Siteminder
- Basic knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards and Web Services security and related management tools.