Regional Description: Portugal
Número da Vaga: 00655241 00655241_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Provide technical expert-level knowledge of IAM technologies to clients;
- Maintain and administer Access Management systems deployed and providing service to core applications;
- Understand all the support tasks related to the deployment of any IAM Technology in the clients;
- Deep knowledge of main operating systems: Linux and Windows families;
- Basic knowledge of enterprise directories such as Active Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Oracle Unified Directory, OpenLDAP;
- Basic knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts, including the following aspects of this security domain:
- Web Access Management;
- Identity Federation;
- Single Sign On;
- Understanding of REST and SOA fundamentals;
- Installation and Configuration of web and application servers, like IIS, Apache, Oracle Web Server and Weblogic, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, JBoss.;
- Basic knowledge of SQL and RDBMS such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgress SQL;
- Basic knowledge of IAM products like Oracle Identity Governance, SailPoint, Cyberak;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Other skills that Accenture will value are:
- Experience with one of the following Access Management products: ForgeRock OpenAM, Oracle Access Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, CA Siteminder;
- Basic knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards and Web Services security and related management tools.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Começa a tua pesquisa aqui: Pesquisa por título da oportunidade, competência, nível de experiência ou cidade
Junta-te à rede Accenture Talent Connection, segue o nosso blog de Carreiras ou subscreve os nossos alertas de emprego.