Regional Description: Portugal
Número da Vaga: 00650075 00650075_en
Provide contract execution and administrative support to Operations Delivery Leads personnel. Track deliverables, provide documentation control and perform other duties as required.
We value PMO experience, adaptability, strong delivery performance, team spirit and communications skills, wiliness to learn something different every day and strong motivation is a must have condition.
The role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities:
• Support negotiation and contract training activities;
• Establish processes to effect compliance and management proactively working with the client, the Accenture team and Legal.(e.g. change order processes)
• Respond to inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions;
• Manage and resolve contract issues;
• Research contractual terms and conditions, applicable laws and or other regulations as needed;
• Manage the contract day-to-day by advising on the strategic direction, contract interpretation and consequences of action / inaction;
• Proactively resolve issues and disputes, minimize potential for litigation and foster protection of Accenture's reputation;
• Act as a liason between the client, project team and/or business unit and Legal ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed;
• Develop and maintain relationship with vendors and client's contract management or procurement function;
• Manages and maintains senior relationships within the operating groups;
• Works closely with the legal team lead, ensures seamless contract training and contract execution support is delivered to the organization;
• Actively markets and promotes the contract management function within the business unit or geography;
• Promotes Contract Management and the expansion of the function into currently uncovered clients/fulfilling new business;
• Responsible for consultation and escalation to a senior director, of contractual, business or CM positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
• Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
• Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Bacherol's or Master's Degree in Management, Law or similar
- Up to 2 years of experience in Contract Management
- Good level of written and spoken English
Começa a tua pesquisa aqui: Pesquisa por título da oportunidade, competência, nível de experiência ou cidade
Junta-te à rede Accenture Talent Connection, segue o nosso blog de Carreiras ou subscreve os nossos alertas de emprego.