Join Accenture Corporate Functions and be the engine that powers Accenture, a company providing consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that our organization has the people it needs to fulfill our business strategy and deliver a high-performance business agenda for our internal clients. To do this, Human Resources focuses on activities ranging from safekeeping our culture and values to development of individual people, ultimately having responsibility for our greatest asset, our people.
As Recruiter in IT Sector you will support all recruitment activities and processes within HR department to ensure that the defined demand is met as per corporate standards.
- Meeting recruitment targets by attracting & onboarding senior IT profiles
- Managing candidate experience in terms of recruitment
- Executing sourcing strategies (agencies, career advisors, social media etc.)
- Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications.
- Communicate process, data and forms status to candidates and stakeholders as required.
- Convey information clearly, accurately and convincingly.
- Listen to and understand needs of others. Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients and candidates.
- Use appropriate tools and problem solving techniques to work with ambiguity, and pre-empt or resolve problems.