Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The HR Career Advisor is responsible for undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool and for managing/monitoring aggregate level productivity targets. They help employees navigate the Accenture organization, and provide advice about broader performance and career goals in the context of scheduling.
The role acts as the first point of contact for the employees in their Resource Pool in the areas of scheduling, skill- building and career development. As the role evolves, s/he will have ongoing forward-looking coaching conversations as a regular part of our employees’ staffing and development experience.
- Support performance achievement and promotion process
- Ensure data quality within respective group
- Provide Field HR services to leadership
- Coordinate integration process of new employees
- Handle employee discipline and grievances, consulting with Labour Law Team as appropriate
- Organize and support annual Field HR processes with high quality results and address issues appropriately
- Support employees throughout the HR life cycle (i.e., from onboarding through departure)
- Coach employees in specific people matters, for example flexible work arrangements, leaves of absence, transitions, development programs etc.
- Handle performance improvement processes as well as employee discipline and grievances, consulting with ER/LR specialists
- Escalate issues and risks in a timely and appropriate manner
- Increase client/customer or user satisfaction
- Make/propose improvements to work
- Be a go-to-person for all Leadership-HR-specific-questions
- Prepare ad-hoc reports; own standardized reporting for Leadership Matters Team
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Effectively coach/counsel others
- Act as contact towards main stakeholders
- Graduate/Master degree (in Human Resource Management) or equivalent job experience
- +6 years’ experience in HR function/activities
- Team management experience
- Good knowledge of delivering HR services to internal / external clients
- Good organizational skills, focusing on quality, processes and results
- Good negotiating and conflict management skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and can communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project to fill demand
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Fluent in English
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
USA NY - New York
Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Cash Applications New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA NY - New York
SAP SCM Test Lead
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.