Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The HR Career Advisor is responsible for undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool and for managing/monitoring aggregate level productivity targets. They help employees navigate the Accenture organization, and provide advice about broader performance and career goals in the context of scheduling.
The role acts as the first point of contact for the employees in their Resource Pool in the areas of scheduling, skill- building and career development. As the role evolves, s/he will have ongoing forward-looking coaching conversations as a regular part of our employees’ staffing and development experience.
- Support leadership in people-matters
- Support performance achievement and promotion process
- Ensure data quality within respective group
- Provide Field HR services to leadership
- Coordinate integration process of new employees
- Handle employee discipline and grievances, consulting with Labour Law Team as appropriate
- Organize and support annual Field HR processes with high quality results and address issues appropriately
- Support employees throughout the HR life cycle (i.e., from onboarding through departure)
- Coach employees in specific people matters, for example flexible work arrangements, leaves of absence, transitions, development programs etc.
- Handle performance improvement processes as well as employee discipline and grievances, consulting with ER/LR specialists
- Escalate issues and risks in a timely and appropriate manner
- Increase client/customer or user satisfaction
- Make/propose improvements to work
- Be a go-to-person for all Leadership-HR-specific-questions
- Prepare ad-hoc reports; own standardized reporting for Leadership Matters Team
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Effectively coach/counsel others
- Act as contact towards main stakeholders