We are currently seeking an experienced IT Recruitment Specialist who is fluent in French and is looking for an exciting and challenging career with Accenture.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The Recruitment Specialist has responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment cycle and primary role is to attract, assess and shortlist quality candidates through to hiring managers to fill approved open positions in alignment with business objectives.
- Working with hiring managers to act as a recruitment IT expert and champion by engaging with HR and Business leadership to understand recruiting demands and specific skill profiles. Addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives.
- Determine recruitment/selection decision factors and criteria. Ensuring the recruitment process/lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner with a focus on minimizing the time to hire and recruitment costs
- Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches utilizing appropriate channels/media for the most effective solution to meet requirements – referrals, alumni, career website, competitor and direct sourcing, social networking, assessment days etc.
- Develop and maintain job postings, web searching and data mining approaches using advanced search techniques to build a talent pools for active and future vacancies.
- Be updated with recruitment best practices, channel management activities, potential use of new sourcing channels and techniques
- Work with Marketing and Communications team on external branding and overall candidate experience.
- Collaborate with business, HR and Recruitment leadership to understand short- and long-term talent objectives and drive supply-demand to meet overall business objectives
- Review sourced resumes against key screening criteria, interview and assess candidate to present quality shortlists to hiring manager for review.
- Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates.
- Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
- Communicate results, communicate start dates and effectively manage the onboarding process with hiring manager and candidate.
- Informally manage service agents to ensure timely and accurate completion of administrative processes (e.g., background checks and reference checks), as required
- Use Accenture recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation.
- Monitor service level agreements, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate.