Law degree required.
Preferably 5 years + experience in relevant legal services.
Travel may be required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Knowledge of general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations, subcontracting practices, accounting and finance principles;
- Ability to effectively communicate with executives at all levels of the organization;
- Strong time-management, prioritization, organizational, analytical and mathematical skills;
- Demonstrates ability to consistently undertake contract drafting to a reasonable standard with limited external inputs;
- Displays a high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments;
- Ability to understand basic contracting principles, detail-oriented, organized, and flexible;
- Fluent in English and Spanish with strong oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills.