Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 400,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Role / job description
The Management Consulting Manager designs and implements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Degree in Management, Economics or Engineering
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in Strategy or Management Consulting in the Communications, Media or Technology (CMT) or, alternatively, in similar functions in a CMT company
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Sales, Customer Care, Finance, Product Development and Supply Chain/Operations
- Native speaker of Portuguese and intermediate-to-high knowledge of Spanish
Professional skill requirements:
- Design new business processes and operating models based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Translates the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic strategies and initiatives
- Participate in diagnosing the problem and planning and leading the transformation
- Implement programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes, system or operating model
- Leverage Accenture’s methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes
Accenture Consulting – Working with purpose
- Orchestrating expertise from across Accenture—strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations—Accenture Consulting helps clients envision, design and execute their business solutions at the speed and scale the new digital world demands. As a consultant with Communications, Media & Technology, you'll do more than advise—you'll build enduring, trust-based relationships with our clients as you help them address their most complex issues.
- Our expertise in Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) helps our clients adopt digital technologies that increase productivity, improve their customer understanding and consumer satisfaction and overcome barriers to increased revenue.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.