Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Architect modern data solutions in a hybrid environment of traditional and modern data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL
- Create technical and operational architectures for these solutions incorporating Hadoop, NoSQL and other modern data technologies
- Implement and deploy custom solutions/applications using Hadoop/NoSQL
- Lead and guide implementation teams and provide technical subject matter expertise in support of the following:
- Designing, implementing and deploying ETL to load data into Hadoop/NoSQL
- Security implementation of a Hadoop/NoSQL solutions
- Managing data in Hadoop/NoSQL co-existing with traditional data technologies in a hybrid environment
- Troubleshooting production issues with Hadoop/NoSQL
- Performance tuning of a Hadoop/NoSQL environment
Our Commitment to you:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Big Data practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 5 years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 2+ years of designing, building and operationalizing large scale applications using Hadoop and NoSQL components - HDFS, HBase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, MapReduce, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB etc. in production
- Minimum 2+ years of organizing and architecting data at scale for Hadoop/NoSQL data stores
- Minimum 1+ year of MapReduce coding, including Java, Python, Pig programming, Hadoop Streaming, HiveQL for data analysis of production applications
- Minimum 2+ years designing and implementing relational data models working with RDBMS move to preferred
- Minimum 2+ years working with traditional as well as Big Data ETL tools move to preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of experience designing and building REST web services move to preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of building and deploying Java apps to production move to preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of administering and managing large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Publicado 1 dia decorreu
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Publicado 1 dia decorreu
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Publicado 1 dia decorreu
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.