What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience of at least 2 years in Salesforce projects including Sales and Service Cloud (Experience in Cloud Marketing is valued);
- Experience in mapping business requirements to Salesforce functionalities
- Salesforce platform experience as a developer and as Administrator
- Experience in Salesforce implementation projects with Agile methodology, and with knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical capacity and approach, study and understanding of complex scenarios;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .