Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The candidate will have the responsibility of providing local technical support Level 1 and 2 to all of the Square Building BPO users of ISA TS provided services, namely
1. Workstation hardware Accenture standard desktop notebook
2. Workstation software deal specific images with Windows 7 10 and Office 2013 2016
3. Local Network, Internet and client connectivity
4. Voice Systems support including Contact Center infrastructure services
6. Audiovisual devices
He will report to the ISA TS Portugal Local support coordinator and will have as his Level 3 support the Portugal ISA TS team Workstation, Technical support, Systems administration, Data voice network infrastructure and communications administration .
1. Proficient in English
2. Maturity to understand the extreme importance of Client data Privacy requirements for BPO
3. Understanding experience of LAN and WAN network connectivity Wired as well as fixed voice services
4. Ability to resolve PC hardware and software as well as audiovisual and printing related incidents
5. Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 support experience
6. Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 support experience
7. Ability to easily follow established technical operational support procedures
8. Good communications skills
Nice to have experience with
1. Security concepts Bitlocker, SEP, Avecto Defendpoint, Pulse, etc.
2. Supporting end user collaboration and knowledge management tools Microsoft SharePoint, Skype, Videoconferencing, etc.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.