Join Accenture Interactive Practice in Warsaw and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and you will be part of a global team of digital strategists, gain international experience, and work with global experts for leading market players, multinationals and innovators. For more information about our Accenture Interactive Poland please visit our website.
As a digital marketing marketing whiz, you know exactly what it takes to create the perfect digital customer experience. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise to deliver that experience with the right mix of marketing technologies. If you have experience combining strategy, experience design, and technology to deliver success, we’d like to meet you.
You will also be responsible for developing the skills of more junior colleagues and play an active role in supporting business development activities including market research and project proposals development.
YOUR ROLE: Digital Marketing Consultant
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Work with marketing, integration, and data technologies to design and implement new digital customer experience strategies and solutions for clients
- Ensure overall success of marketing technology implementations, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health
- Identify and pursue follow-on project opportunities
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Manage business requirements and project ideation
- Manage and contribute to solution plan definition
- Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks
- Contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assist/lead proposal development efforts and delivering client presentations
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
- Travel to client site as required
- Minimum Masters’ degree (preferred in economics, marketing, business administration, management or related)
- 4-5 years of experience with Online Marketing or Performance Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration
- Experience with tools and platforms for online data capturing, analyzing and reporting
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation and execution
- Experience in algorithmic decisioning or interactive management
- Experience in online ad serving or site serving platforms
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholders
- Exceptionally strong leadership & communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point (Power BI, Tableau or Qlik will be an asset)
- Excellent business English (written & spoken) – a good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian would be an asset
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large, prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here – what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster as well as receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills. Learning takes place on the job, through formal online training and at our training centers in the USA or Europe. Also, the variety and scale of the work we do provide makes an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career.
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
Federal - Business Designer - Fjord
opublikowane 1 dzień temu
Employee Experience Transformation-Total Rewards Change Associate Manager
opublikowane 1 dzień temu
USA NY - New York
?What If! Innovation - Visual Designer
opublikowane 2 d. temu
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.