Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
High Tech team focuses on providing services to clients across High Tech sectors such as Communications and Network Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment and Semiconductors. Our cross-functional team of experts bring the knowledge and support to our clients to scale new products and business models quickly, seize opportunities to work faster, in a smarter way and with more agility.
What will you do?
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
- Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders
- You will work on detailed end-to-end AI solution requirements, including Real Time Service Assurance, On-demand Fault Reduction and Digital Network Operations
Who and what we are looking for?
- Candidate should have 0- 8 years (depending on Analyst /Consultant level) experience of working directly with Operators or Vendors or with consulting / services provider in the telecom networks domain
- Following domain experiences are desired (all or few):
- Delivery experience of Telecom networks process in either of network planning, architecture, network operations, deployments. Example: Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling, NOC / SOC, Infrastructure Roll Out
- General telco knowledge of telco services 5G services will be beneficial
- Good working experience of digital, analytical, automation use cases in the network planning, operations, deployments areas
- Understanding or project delivery knowledge of OSS’s digital transformation
- Good understanding of network generations, architecture and 3GPP/ETSI/O-RAN specifications
- Good understanding of IoT, SDN, NFV network architecture, key market players and telecom ecosystem, working knowledge of RPA / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / R / Python is nice to have
- BPMN, eTOM, SID, TAM or similar is good to have. eTOM certification is highly desirable
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and good communication skills
- Exposure to global clients is preferred
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Be flexible, and have a good team approach
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
USA NY - New York
Commercial Banking Consultant
USA IL - Chicago
M+C DAM & Sites Change Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Product Experience Optimization Manager
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.