Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
In Comms&Media we help clients transform through digital innovation and establish the best experience for their customers. We create new ways to win in today’s digital era through our offerings in lead-to-cash transformation, high tech operating model, digital customer journey, value realization office, RPA and strategic insights.
What will you do?
Who and what we are looking for?
- Candidate should have 8-15years experience of working directly with Operators / Vendors or with consulting / services provider firms in the telecom networks domain
- Experience in strategy and business/technology consulting role conversant with process improvement, cost optimization, customer analytics and experience management, telecom technology architecture assessments etc.
- Experience in value architecting, business case preparation, value realization
- Experience in one or more areas: Digital, New IT, Cloud & Radio & Core modernization, Cloud transformation processes, Agile transformation, DevOps tools, RPA; AI/ML is nice to have strategy implementation and use cases
- Experience in Architecture Transformation and decoupling models, Analytics As A Service
- Experience in business case, Maturity Assessment Tool and Productivity models
- Knowledge of design thinking, innovation, data driven enterprise strategy, analytics driven consulting is good to have
- Propose solution options based on the analysis and recommend the option that is architecturally compliant and most feasible in terms of cost effectiveness, robustness, security and maintainability across the architecture
- Certifications like CBAP, CSM, SPC, Prince 2 or PMP will be an added advantage
- Strong telecom industry background experience and knowledge of BSS processes for B2C and B2B areas
- General knowledge of telecom products across wireline, wireless and Enterprise domains – 3gpp, ETSI, GSMA
- Knowledge of Telco BSS/OSS stack, its various components and interactions / flows
- TOGAF/eTOM certification is highly desirable.
- Experience working with senior decision makers preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and good communication skills
- Exposure to global clients is preferred Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Be flexible, and have a good team approach
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technology
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communitieses will do
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
USA CO - Denver
Supply Chain Procurement Consultant
USA NY - New York
Payments Banking Manager
Sales Growth Manager - Insights & Analytics
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.