Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Meet the CFO & Enterprise Value Team
As a CFO & Enterprise Value professional in the Capability Network, you’ll work at the heart of the CFO agenda in areas such as Digital Transformation Initiatives, Finance & Performance Analytics, Global Business Services (Shared Services), Treasury & Working Capital, Tax Transformation, Enterprise Value Targeting and Real Estate Transformation. You’ll use your finance expertise to improve operations, increase revenues, reduce costs and drive market differentiation for our world-class clients. You’ll implement exciting new programs and employ state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to transform an organization from end-to-end.
What will you do?
Accenture is hiring Digital Finance Transformation Consultant with relevant experience in Finance Transformation programs (incl. System integration, Business Shared Services design and deployment).
Your responsibilities can include:
- Delve into clients’ Finance divisions to figure out their business needs
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes
- Providing solutions to complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- Support the implementation of state-of-the-art solutions from functional perspective, powered by SAP ERP Finance tools such as S/4HANA, Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), and FI/CO (Finance and Controlling) that meet your clients’ unique needs
- Explore how Automation and Analytics support the Client’s SAP finance functionalities (or other ERPs)
- Support requirements gathering and analysis as well as fit/gap reviews for the new technologies
- Develop implementation roadmap
- Support the transformation and adoption of the Finance Operating Model (incl. Business Services)
Who and what we are looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- 4+ years of prior experience in Accounting/Finance
- Good understanding and knowledge of the finance processes
- Experience with either one or more of ERP financial applications (preferably SAP or Oracle) from a Business Analysis & Functional Design perspective is preferred Working knowledge on IFRS / US GAAP,
- Working knowledge on leading Performance Management solutions (E.g. Hyperion, SAP Business Objects, other EPM applications) could be an advantage,
- Understanding in the way Business Shared Services are structured and organized
- Experience in finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases (Assess, Design, Build and Deploy)
- Problems solving and Out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Ability to work based on objectives and goals
- English at professional level + other European language will be an advantage
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
Commercial Banking Consultant
Sales Growth Manager - Insights & Analytics
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Data Analytics and Visualization Specialist
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.