Join Accenture first league of Oracle specialists! You will be a part of an international team that will deliver Oracle projects for world-class Consumer Goods companies at global scale. Supporting the shaping of business, application and integration architecture design during the pre-sales and sales process; and staying on the engagement, firstly leading scoping and design, and then as a SME / content QA during the whole project lifecycle.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will be a part of an international experts group for shaping the most leading edge IT transformations and define business solutions for our clients based on Oracle Cloud solutions. You will work globally on business development and projects between business and technology and deliver business value architecture and deep Oracle expertise. Your tasks will include:
- managing business development opportunities of new projects and partnering in pre-sales activities (Request for Information support) and sales activities (Request for Proposal support) which includes delivery approach shaping and effort estimates
- participation in first lifecycle stages of large scale global projects: be part of implementation team during Discovery phase responsible for requirements analysis, define technology roadmaps and solutions, provide detailed functional expertise, taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by Oracle
- leading Oracle transformation within CRM, HCM, Finance, EPM or Supply chain modules leveraging Oracle’s comprehensive Cloud suite of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS products
- shaping Accenture Point of Views for Oracle Cloud applications utilization in different business industries
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Experience within one or more of the Retail, Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Logistics, Supply Chain, Live Science industries.
- Knowledge supported by professional experience in Oracle solutions (e. ERP Cloud, EBS, Oracle SCM, Oracle IPM Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle EPM Cloud) including strong project delivery methodology
- Strong experience in moving on the market for originating business opportunities and shaping the commercial deals
- Excellent client facing skills to drive workshops with C-level client representatives
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
- Higher education
- Excellent command of English
- Availability and mobility to work on projects in Poland and across Europe
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects on European level.
- Full financing of trainings and certifications.
- Access to leading edge Cloud technologies.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy w Twojej okolicy
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.