Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Organizational Analytics (OA) Scientist in our Talent & Organization (T&O) practice, a typical day might include:
- Fetching information from various sources and analyzing it to better understand people behaviors
- Use of Natural Language Processing (NLP) Algorithm- Static and Dynamic Word Embeddings, Transfer Learning using Deep Learning Framework
- Train NLP Models for prescribed requirements: Supervised and Unsupervised topic modeling
- Web Scraping for data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Run numeric simulations leveraging different statistic techniques
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Doing custom analytics to deliver insights to clients
- Contribute to authoring of Thought leadership and research papers
- Contribute to innovation and new product development in the people and organization analytics space
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineer, or Social Sciences
- MBA with work experience in data analytics or as a data scientist
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning and research
- Data fluency and working knowledge of statistical methodologies
- Data interpretation with working knowledge of analytic models and digital tools (coding experience desirable)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to perform in a non-structured and dynamic environment
- Desirable: Code (e.g., Python, R ) developer experience, including writing and testing code, debugging programs and deploying the models or integrating applications with third-party web services
- Transparent career path with a meaningful care by your Career Counselor
- Varied career tracks on the position, e.g. focused on sales and go-to-market, thought leadership or delivery and operations excellence
- Supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- Variety of comprehensive trainings options covering business acumen, technical, soft and professional skills development, e.g. a weeklong Consulting University in one of European training centers
- Opportunity to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Human-centered approach to management and leadership in organization
- Innovative and exciting projects for most prestigious clients globally
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Proper work-life balance you can apply not only in your home city but also staying in prominent project locations around the world
- Full support for diversity and inclusion with a strong focus on equal chances
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Provider Senior Manager
Federal - Visualization Analyst
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Risk Adjustment Manager
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.